Brian Tyree is an Entertainment advertising, marketing and professional with over 15 years of experience. Brian has primarily worked as a Creative Director, Producer, and Copywriter for entertainment advertising and marketing, and is also an award-winning filmmaker, screenwriter, TV writer, and animation writer.
Throughout his Creative Director career, Brian has:
• Managed creative for 360 campaigns in video game advertising
• Created concepts and presented to clients, and was responsible for pitching new business
• Managed up to twenty direct reports, and enjoys mentoring artists and writers
• Served as a Producer and Copywriter in film and video game advertising (working on print, broadcast, digital, and trailers)
• Been part of award-winning teams for concept and content creation on video game advertising campaigns (Resident Evil 5 and Chronicles of Riddick.
Computer and software proficiency: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), PC and MAC, Internet, Social Media, SEO, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid, JIRA, Basecamp, Confluence, and Trello.
This portfolio includes a partial collection of Brian’s body of work, consisting of recent and select samples. For additional samples, please call or email Brian at email@example.com.